Saturday, April 26, 2014

Love Letter For Your Wap

Dear My Beautiful Bean, *Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! * I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you. I decided put down these words because you have gone over and beyond my expectations. You are always right there by my side when I need you, and sometimes when I don't. ;-) You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and my lil Waps. Becoming their Dad when they needed guidance, there to love them as much as your own. I was recently thinking of you in Our bed, ** Wow!!! This man is Amazing!! I'm so very lucky to be a part of his world ** Your Smile that melts my heart, most gorgeous green eyes I have ever seen, makes me feel Extremely lucky, loved, safe .

I understand that we have been facing some significant challenges lately such as My surgery, bills, and whatever else has been thrown at us. I'm so indebted to you for being strong for me and our kids during and after my surgery, and especially PATIENT during recovery. My recent challenges of being really stressed about my surgery, not working, long recovery time, putting all finances onto you has left me feeling extremely selfish,, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Spending the rest of our lives together and raising our kids to be amazing people together. Love Erin Mikel

No comments:

Post a Comment