Thursday, April 3, 2014

Love Letter For Tyrielle

Dear Duwan, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You were made for me ! We were made For each other! No one else is made for neither one of us! . I decided put down these words because I really miss your touch and your warm sensational kisses!. I was recently thinking of you at sitting outside while waiting for you to come back...., I was thinking bout How you kiss me in places and how your touch make me feel complete how I wanna be wit you for the rest of Eternatiy... Your handsome features the way I Love you I just wanna jump on you and kiss kiss kiss kiss! makes me feel Omfg unbelievable I never wanna leave your side! You complete me!!.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Losing Twan may be the hardest part in your life...and us gettin CheBloc back together might be a lil extra, and that this would be making you feel You didn't get the chance to say goodbye or tell him how much you loved him and we have issues to straighten out..... My recent challenging Trying to stick by your side Waiting for you to come to me and be My Doo! And wanting you to be fair and honest to me.. has left me feeling very much like its takn forever and maybe im waiting for nothing but always feel like there is hope in Us., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A better relationship More honesty and of Course marriage... together.I really Love you and this is Real Doo just do wat makes you happy and complete. Love Tyrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment