Sunday, April 13, 2014

Love Letter For Akia

Dear Karii, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I feel like I'm able to tell you anything and you won't go tell nobody. When were together i always think about our future.... Karii, when i saw you for the first time i just knew we were goning to be together forever. The first time I saw you smile I fell in love with it. The first time you talked to me I fell in love with YOU. And now that that I fell in love with you I can't let you go. It doesn't matter how many times when argue and it doesn't matter how mad I am at you I will always love you no matter what Karii. Your my world, your my everything. I can't go on without you in my life!! Without you I have nothing. Without you I will Never be complete. I need you to stay with you forever. I don't know what I'd do without you Karii. Your my everything Karii. I wouldn't be able to live without you. Now, you might not believe me when I tell you I love you but you don't have to because I know that I mean it!! Nobody else can love me like you do Karii, I just can't go on with out you. When I'm with you Karii I can't do nothing but smile, but when I'm not with you It's like I lost a part of me and it feels like that part of me will never come back. Karii I love you and that will never change I want you to always remember that I love you!! I don't love you just because your my boyfriend I also love you because your my heart, my soul mate, and my world!!! I just cant lose you Karii. You have to stay with. Me forever!!. I was recently thinking of you in my room, When we argue i always be in my room i cant stop thinking about it. Everytime i think about the past when we be arguing i end up crying at some point. When we argue i always have this feeling that your going to end up breakin up with me amd i really dont want that to happen. I can't take that risk of loosing you... When i think of you it makes my day, you're always on my mind evertime i think of you it fills my heart with joy and i cant do anything but smile.

I understand that you dad hasn't been there for you. Just always remember i will always be here for you no matter what.. My recent challenging None has left me feeling ok, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. We have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to be with you for the rest of my life i plan to never leave you. I always dream about our future and what it'll be like. So far its been good, i hope it stays that way forever. together. Love Akia

No comments:

Post a Comment