Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Love Letter For babygirl

Baby, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in words. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are so many things that I could say to you. so many memories nd good moments that i can name. but the main thing is that i love you. i cant explain how strong my love is for you but trust be when i say its strong. nothing and no one can ever change my love for you. no other boy can make me feel the way u do. no other person can make me smile asmuch as u can. no human being can replace you cos yur the one and only that i love. wanna be with and spend my future with. I decided put down these words to let you know that your a huge part of my life. that your so so special in my eyes and you mean the world to me. . Remember that day at werneth park?, the 10th of september. it was a monday:') i was soo nervous with a stomach twisting feeling. it was soo freaky aswell as exciting. i cant believe we got here from there. just thinking of it is 'wow'. who ever thought eh? from being strangers to mates to this? its amazing!:'). 1 year and 7months so fast. inshallah theres many more years ahead of us to spend together. Your your beautiful. gorgeous. hot, you have a beautiful smile and i wudnt change any part of you for the world. YOU make me feel like am in heaven. YOU make me feel like am the only girl in this world.

I understand that i can be a bitch sometimes buh u know i love you baby.. yeah we have downers between us, the small stupid fights, buh we gotta stop with all that. were meant to make the most out of every second.. by loving eachother and being happy. not by fighting. yh u myt have a point and yhh i get that i shud understand buh baby i need you too. i need u to understand me aswell because it takes two to try and to make it work. weve been through alot together and thats made us stronger. we gone thru the worst so why cant we go thru the small fights? tbh am pretty grateful what ever happend has happend because its made us be this close today has left me feeling closer to you. eventhough sometimes you make me wanna shoot you. eventhough u annoy me to the max.. Im reli looking foward to the future,.. yeah OUR future. where were together everyday. sleepin besides eachother.. waking up besides eachother.. just cant wait :') i hope i never lose you. and i hope we get somewhere in life so we can prove everyone wrong together. Love babygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment