Sunday, April 6, 2014

Love Letter For Megan

Dear Melvin, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love u with all my heart u gave me the best gift I could of ever asked for our daughter kylie. I decided put down these words because Because he don't know how I truly feel about him. I was recently thinking of you at our house, I love u so much... What happened to us y can't we go back to us? Y don't u love me like I love u... I've been here for u since we first met . Your personality makes me feel Happy safe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Just starting collage, and that this would be making you feel Stressed Not enough time. My recent challenging Postpartum depression has left me feeling moody not good enough, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Spending the rest of our lifes together getting married and u graduating from collage together. Love Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment