Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Love Letter For breezybear

Dear tommy, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word. It just seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We foundd each other for a reason and that reason is because we are meant to be together. That your my missing piece and my soul mate, the person God picked specially for me. I wanted to say this because Baby, your so sweet, so loving, so caring, so passionate, so gentle, so amazing. You always tell me I never show you I love you and I know a letter isn't much but I hope it makes you smile . I was recently thinking of you in my room and even though I abuse you just know that it's love abuse. It's okay to get kinda aggressive with me baby, I grew up with three men I can handle it. I love everything about you from your amazing hair to your hairy legs ahah. Your my missing piece you complete me Tommy, your truly my everything.

I understand that you have been facing some really bad times lately such as depression, and it makes you feel down about your self and upset and don't want to talk to anyone, but I'm always going to be here for you, be your shoulder to cry on. Recently alot of family members have been getting shot ans has left me feeling well pretty upset, and I do not want this to ruin our relationship in any way. I am looking forward to the future, and growing old together. Love breezybear

No comments:

Post a Comment