Thursday, April 3, 2014

Love Letter For Avonda

Dear Stephen, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We need to try some new things and have some alone time. I decided put down these words because Just because I love you. I was recently thinking of you at while driving, I can wait for us to have our new baby girl, and for us to have some fun. Your beautiful big brown eyes makes me feel Warm and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as working very hard to provide for us, and that this would be making you feel This wasn't our plan for new baby so soon. My recent challenging Been working hard trying to finish school has left me feeling like I am losing control over other things, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look for to us having more money and you not working so hard. together. Love Avonda

No comments:

Post a Comment