Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Love Letter For kate

Dear shayne, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are going to be OK, I know it in my heart, I miss our closeness and warmth between us . I decided put down these words because I know we haven't had the best of times lately,and I'm sorry for that,but I want you to understand that I love you and that my heart is 100% true to you weather u want to believe that or not, I love you baby.. I was recently thinking of you at on the way to town i was daydreaming of you, How exciting and sexy you are and how you turn me on just thinking of you. Your nummy makes me feel Excited and hot.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Relationship problems, and that this would be making you feel You want to believe with all your heart that I betrayed you and I failed you, and fell out of love for you. My recent challenging Been crushed, hurt, disappointed, broken hearted, and frustration trying to help you believe and trust me has left me feeling very heart broken and sad, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Overcoming trust issues and realizing my heart has been and will be true together. Love kate

No comments:

Post a Comment