Sunday, April 6, 2014

Love Letter For Kara

Dear My Everything, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I genuinely feel like we should have been together from the very beginning. The time we spend apart is a waste of our most loved space.. I decided put down these words because I have found love and lost love throughout the existence of my life. But you have always had a part of my heart since I've met you. I hope that one day you feel as deeply as I feel for you. I know you love me but I want it to be like, Damn i can't breathe unless I see that woman.

. I was recently thinking of you at the last time we talked was meaningful and sincere., My thoughts of you are always occurring in my mind and thoughts of you are often.. Your when I think of you, A smile automatically appears on my face. makes me feel I feel protected, safe, loved by you...

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Time, distance, and family plays a major roll in why we haven't seen each other, but we will eventually find away to each other., and that this would be making you feel I understand that issues may arise causing us not to see each other, but if its meant to be, it will certainly be.. My recent challenging I have been facing some challenges myself, but I know things will get better. I have been moving back and forth across America and if you were with me I know I would settle down. has left me feeling these challenges only makes me stronger and brings me a little bit closer to you., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to the times we will share, all the great experiences to come. With you, all things are possible and the 1st thing I will do when I see you is shower you with everlasting love. together. Love Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment