Thursday, April 3, 2014

Love Letter For MZPAYDAY

Dear My Heart, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We would have made the perfect husband and wife power team. I decided put down these words because When we first got together I thought we would be together forever. You made me laugh sometimes you made me cry but in the end there was your love. You taught me a lot of useful things and I'm thankful for. But some where we grew apart and brought our love to a end. Even though were not together I still hold a special place for you in my heart. I will always love you. I was recently thinking of you at When I'm alone I think of some of the things we use to do, You were the man that I truly loved it was things that I did for you that no other man could have got me to do. I enjoyed your company. I just all around love you so much. Your I miss you holding me in your arms makes me feel Safe and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I wish you nothing but the best in life, and that this would be making you feel And I'm sorry things didn't work out for us. My recent challenging Losing you was hard but it was for the best. has left me feeling It's going to take some time but l will move on with the memories in my heart, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Maybe one day some where down the line our paths will cross. And I will be right there with open arms together. Love MZPAYDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment