Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Love Letter For your love

Dear my love, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are my world and I never want anything or anyone but you forever and ever promise promise. Your all I think about your all I want to think about promise promise. Your amazing in every way and a perfect man in my eyes and world. The best part about it is that your my man. I decided put down these words because I want you to know how much your love means to me. You are my world my rock my love my life my everything. . I was recently thinking of you at moon lake, I felt so attracted to you and you made me feel atractive while it was dark and raining leaned up against my car being truely intament together and just being able to enjoy and love on one anothers phaseeks(dont judge my spelling please im being sweet) and just reminiscing in each others presence. It made me feel like I was truely love and truely with my heart my love my soul mate.. Your a perfect life, a perfect world, eternal happieness makes me feel Invenceable, loved, safe, happy, beautiful, and like a queen just for you in our world.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know you struggling with your knee work and personal stress., and that this would be making you feel And im here for you no matter what and I will walk or run the distance with you as far as you need to go. I love you. Just know that will never change and I will standy by you no matter.. My recent challenging Had quite a bit going on between shit getting real with my back amd surgery. To finally grasping that I have to give up what I love. To being looked at like a shitbag for a soldier. To not being able to be the best mother possible. has left me feeling like my whole world and life as I know is changing that I dont know who or what I am or what im going to do. that I cant do what I need and what to do and it breaks my heart, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Im looking forward to the future and starting new chapters in our life and having fun together together. Love your love

No comments:

Post a Comment