Saturday, October 19, 2013

Love Letter For Amanda

Dear Gary Lee, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Our marriage and our kids are the most important thing. I chose to spend the rest of my life with you. There is no man on this earth that could fulfill my every need the way you do. You make me smile when I am sad and you bring me up when I am down. I am sorry I have not made you feel special the way I should. I have just been so tired and worried about our life. . I decided put down these words because I am sorry I haven't showed you enough love lately. I was recently thinking of you at last night, I thought that I am the luckiest woman alive. I found my true love. Most people don't. . Your strongest, most sexiest makes me feel Turned on and safe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You have had a hard time because your not working and I am trying to be there for you. I am sincerely sorry if you feel I am not. , and that this would be making you feel I have neglected you when it comes to being a wife. I am so sorry honey. Only God knows how much I love you. . I have had a hard time with life and you have made it easier and happier again. I do not like fighting and arguing with you. I love when we talk, cuddle, make love, and be us. When we are us I feel whole, and I want us to be happy in our marraige. We have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing everything we have ever talked about doing for us and our kids. I want to laugh more than cry. I want you to have no regrets for marrying me. You are my rock, my heart, soul and everything I have ever needed or wanted in a man. I love you! Love Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment