Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Love Letter For Lil Dot

Dear Terrell, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Your the best thing that happen to me in my life besides my kids. And u already know that. I decided put down these words because Because I want him to understand how much I really love him. I was recently thinking of you at the car, Everytime when I'm around you I just feel comfortability. Like we are meant to be together, like this is destiny putting us together. I love you and I just want just to be together. Theres nothing in this world could ever make me change the way I feel for you. You are my friend, my partner,my everything in this world and you made it possible.. Your happiness makes me feel Wanted.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Trust, and that this would be making you feel this way because of our distance of our relationship. My recent challenging Just knowing that we there for each other has left me feeling wanted, appreciated, loved and I want this to be the best impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing For him to know that I will always be here for you. No matter the circumstances together. Love Lil Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment