Thursday, October 17, 2013

Love Letter For Melanie

Dear Nut, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Our love was meant to be, we have had many more good times and we have betn through alot together.I think we have a love so great that keeps our attraction to each other forever. I cant imagine living without you.. I decided put down these words because And I really miss our walks together It hurts to think How much love we have together could be sabatoged.. I was recently thinking of you at Hawaii, Perfect place to enjoy each other i dream of going back in time, all the time to do that trip all over again. You were happy I was trying to be my best. I would do better this time.. Your sexy body makes me feel Small and protected.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Im sorr That I am always in pain and I complain so much. I hope you know that its out of my control when Im really hurting. It breaks my heart that I would ever hurt you or you ever think I didnt love you, If i havent said that Im sorry I get you angry, im sorry. Dont stop loving me, your my best and only true friend. I am trying to fix me and stop being scared. I love you so much., and that this would be making you feel You are tired and frustrated with work and I know you need to wind down after I dont mean to aggravate you or talk so much; its hard I get happy to see you and Im usually by myself all day. you never need worry my eyes are for you only. And I love your body.. My recent challenging Physically & then emotionally pain can be consuming i hate being me. has left me feeling regretful and sad because it makes me snappy and impatient. It makes me angry., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am lookingfoward to the future, and experiencing I would only hope you would ever marry me. I cant see you really wanting to but i hope its not to late. together. Love Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment