Saturday, October 26, 2013

Love Letter For cheyenne

Dear jakob, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel so bad for not taking more time out to talk to you and to see what I could do to make you feel happy and to see what I can do to make us work. I decided put down these words because i just want you to know I miss you so much . I was recently thinking of you in the bed we ones shared, I loved watching you sleep the nights I couldn't sleep. And thinking to myself How happy you make me feel. How I never wanted to wake up and you not be there and that I may never share the bed with you. Or get hit cause you sleep so crazy

. Your the reason I was so happy and how you can make my day makes me feel Happy, loved, cared about,lucky.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know being in the army and being here in Kansas haves not been easy for you, and that this would be making you feel I know that you want to be with your family and being back in the south. My recent challenging Being here is all new to me and not knowing what is goin to happen has left me feeling worried scared, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A new life together.if you would gave us one more changes Love cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment