Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Love Letter For jie

Dear honey, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I love you so much. e: I am here not because I should be, Not because I am captive in this situation, But because I prefer to be with you To be anywhere else in the world.I am not perfect. I make mistakes. I want to tell you that I appreciate you being with me even when you know how I am. Sometimes I neglect to tell you how important you are to me, how your presence makes such a difference. People like you are truly rare. I hope you realize how much you mean to me. I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile. I miss you each day more and more. I decided put down these words because It's our 5th anniversary and we're miles away from each other. . I was recently thinking of you at in your home, I love you and i cant think of anything else to say but i love you. . Your beautiful eyes makes me feel Loved and special..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Being far from family , and that this would be making you feel Missing home. My recent challenge is that I have been so lonesome that it makes me cry almost every nightb and it has left me feeling down and alone. and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Seeing you and never leaving again would make me ver happy. I love you hon. together. Love jie

No comments:

Post a Comment