Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Love Letter For big daddy

Dear sally, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You dont trust me but dont worry i love you. I decided put down these words because Im missing you and your little kitty that i put my big dog in

. I was recently thinking of you at in the shower jacking off, I pictured her bent over a chair and me just fucking the shit out of her till she called me daddy. Your her sucking my dick makes me feel Relaxed and com.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as My texing othere girles, and that this would be making you feel You like sucking my dick but sometimes i want tp put it in your butt. My recent challenging Been trying to to get her to understand its ok to tske dick in the butt has left me feeling hopeful shell greese it up and let me slide it in, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing He belving what i tell her together. Love big daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment