Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Love Letter For Dylan

Dear Rachael, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I could spend the rest of my life falling more in love with you every day. I have decided put down these words because I love you more than I know how to tell you.. I was recently thinking of you at at school, and I realize that you are the blessing that God has sent me to help me get rid of the man I used to be. You are my reason to be a better man. I love you so much. Your Beautiful Blue Eyes makes me feel Like every care is gone and I could stay with you forever .

Lately I've been trying to figure out my future and I'm kinda lost but I dont want this to have any impact on our relationship. Even though we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to spend my life with you an marry you one day. Love Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment