Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Love Letter For Wife

Dear Husband, Love is an emotion experienced by many and enjoyed by few.

You are the light of my life the other half to my soul and with GOD on our side I know we will reach our goals. You set my heart free and light up my soul. Inside me burried deep, letting your love release inside of me as my love flows down on to your thighs for the first time in along time I feel alive. Your GOD fearing, strong, confident, secure heart makes me feel Loved, Free, and Warm.

I understand being locked up is a every day struggle for you, thats why I keep a lot of things away from you. All I want is you home with me so we can start our family, You are my back bone, you are my strength, I am that piece of rib to make you whole with. I have been threw alot and all of my young years sometimes I wanna fight and sometimes I get over whelmed in tears I would like to apologize for whooping you with all my fears cause @ the end of the day you are my light years, I can see into the future and there is no me OR no you without us. Thank the Lord this is love not lust I can't wait to have our kids just to see apart of us. Love Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment