Sunday, October 13, 2013

Love Letter For vasu

Dear chandu, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I want kiss u be cause u r the only one to du this. I decided put down these words because U hate me but I still love u and love u forever and ever. I was recently thinking of you at in house, If she is willing to loose means I will loose her but my feer is after loosing me who will love her like me and take care about her. Your eyes makes me feel It makes me feel like no one is present at around me except her.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Family, and that this would be making you feel Stay with my family . My recent challenging When my love mater was found by my brother has left me feeling in feeles me like I am not fears about me but I fears about her, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want Chandu to my life patner together. Love vasu

No comments:

Post a Comment