Friday, October 18, 2013

Love Letter For Sisi

Dear Mon Richardo, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I have a lots to tell you that i haven't say yet. But i don't have guts and Im afraid that we don't feel the same way so prefer to not say a thing and hope that it'll work out one day between us, or maybe never. If it's the case then i need to start letting you go, so it won't be painful when you'll decide to end it all.... I decided put down these words because We haven't seen enough of each other lately.. I was recently thinking of you at in my diary (writing in there), I thought about how i wanted you to make things easier for me... I wanted to give up on you that day but i thought about why i hold on for too long. And i decided to not give up not on Mon Richard , not in what we have, even if what he have is nothing special or nothing serious. But

i wanted to hold on u, even though i

was mad at you at myself and i was sad.

I was sorry for myself. I thought of your

reasons to take this kind if decision of

not taking our relationship too serious...

But i do understand now even when i

thought it was selfish of you and i still

do think that... But what to do?!? I thought of your sports how much i wanted you to do good and succeed. I thought of you and I, about your hugs and kisses... And i thought you worth waiting for... But am i right?!?

. Your Sexy and strong body makes me feel Warm and save and comfortable and weak.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as For Mon Richardo, sports is the most important thing in his life, i respect that but i which i was as much important to him. But he consider me as an obstacles to his sports, and that this would be making you feel I understand that sports is important to you but i wish i was as much important and you to not see me as an obstacles because baby i do want you to do good and i also want to be special in your eyes.... My recent challenging I have hard classes has left me feeling i have hard classes have made me feel stress and give up on sleep and writing in my diary..., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I'm looking forward to experience real love and all that comes with it, the good or the bad. together. Love Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment