Friday, October 4, 2013

Love Letter For jhalla

Dear jhalli, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I know you were mine, you are mine and you will b mine forever ,

I will love u forever..... I decided put down these words because I know we r having communication problem from last few months. I was recently thinking of you at every minute, Every now and then every 10 min once I think of u, more then once bt not less then it, when ever I see any one any girl I just rotate my head and want u to cum in front of me just coz I love u truly nd will forever. Your smiling face, naughty face making , etc makes me feel Calms my anger, make me smile, make me happy and let me forget the world and all the tensions.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Communication problem, and that this would be making you feel I need to give time to you but I dont know y my aheduel is too much buzy. My recent challenging Buzy sheduel has left me feeling that u r also an girl, an humain being that wants my attention on u and my little time for you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Perfect proper marriage with every ones blessings, nd 12 kids together. Love jhalla

No comments:

Post a Comment