Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Love Letter For danielle

Dear Richard, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I wish we could put all the pitty shit to the side and its me and you aginst the world I thought we have quit letting shit get to us. I decided put down these words because All we do is fight now I am so sorry I just wish u could know how much I love u. I was recently thinking of you at bed, How good makes me feel aboyt my self and how much I am greatful for him. Your your sexy strong arms makes me feel Safe and conforable and sleepy.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Missing his son

, and that this would be making you feel Not being able to. Hold snd love him plsy with him everything. My recent challenging Dealing with emotional issues has left me feeling very depressed and ti red, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Happy life and a good one lots of smiles together. Love danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment