Friday, October 18, 2013

Love Letter For Ja`Love

Dear Reginald, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We can get through this with honesty , trust, and respect. The rest will fall into place.. I decided put down these words because I've never loved someone in this way , in a way where I feel nothing could go wrong. You make me feel as if everything is ok and things really does happen for a reason. I just wish i made you feel the same but its obvious I don't. But it doesn't change how I feel for you, and now I'm seeing the meaning of if you really love something you just let it go. Whether we end up together or not you'll always be in my heart only because I've always seen more in you, the love in there. Just makes me wonder what girl would be lucky to have ALL of you.. I was recently thinking of you at this morning, Thinking back on where we started to now. Thinking on how my feelings progressed from love to LOVE. The many memories we've had. Long nights. Fights. Makeups. I love you. I hate you. I need you. But I don't. I choose to only because you mean that much to me. My brain and heart are mad at each other. How do you mend a broken heart, when the only one that can fix it is the one who broke it. Making it more fragile than before..... Your smile brightens my heart. Those big eyes, curious to the world. makes me feel warm and soothed. Curious to unkock what you feel and make it better if possible..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as flirting and playing around with other girl`s feelings , lying. Making me feel confused about what we have (had)?, and that this would be making you feel Its conversation or whatever you call it but have you ever considered how I would feel? (guess not). My recent challenging Continuing to be that strong woman but how much do you think I can take especially after all I've done was hold you down and LOVE you. has left me feeling lost and confused, tearing me apart more and more and it's becoming a toll., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I do hope to one day be able to be good friends and look back in how much we've both matured and accomplished. together. Love Ja`Love

No comments:

Post a Comment