Monday, October 7, 2013

Love Letter For Lokita

Dear Mi Bello Yandel, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that you are the best thing thats happened to me in a while im happy with you and im glad i stole you from blanqui i would never leave you i pinky promise i just hope you never leave me te amo bebe. I decided put down these words because im so in love with you , you dont even know it and im scared to get my heart broken or lose you because my whole life ive been abandoned. I was recently thinking of you and that day at the beach, Being cuddled up holding you kissing you wishing you were mines and trying so hard not to say i loved you then because it was to early and didnt want you thinking i was crazy to fall in love with you that fast. I just wanted you to know that your scrumsious ass lips sends chills down my spine and i cant wait to feel them again.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the jail time being faced, and that this would be making you feel like thinking that i will leave you because of the time you are facing but truth be told i cant leave someone who in so little time has open there heart for me without knowing me and who has showed me more love and affection than anyone has ever done in my life. I plan on being there for you to the fullest and im gonna be there for you till the day you say you dont need me or want me anymore and all this has left me feeling like this is forever, and I do not want our relationship to end ever. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing my life with you and yes i do want to be your wife but not only that but your babies mother your best friend the person you cant go a second without your everything the person you come to for anything and cry to when ever your sad just know baby that your wishes are my command. Love Tu Lokita XoXo 72213 Forever And Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment