Thursday, October 3, 2013

Love Letter For Boo

Dear Baby, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I will you love you for the rest of my life and an eternity afterward.. I decided put down these words because We need to re-connect. I was recently thinking of you at when you were home last i know what i saw in your eyes, in your soul, I saw life, love, future & promise. Your your smile makes me feel Happy and safe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Whatever you're going thru, please don't distance yourself farther away from me. I love you more then you'll ever. I know that you have fears and that this is a lot for you, I'm not asking you to do anything you're not ready for. I'm just asking for you and your love. I don't want to be without you. I wish you could trust when I tell you, that as long as you want it, this is forever. I can't imagine living without being able to keep you, love you. Please don't go astray, no pressure baby, just be mine., and that this would be making you feel I know that you could possibly have many of the same fears that I do. I truly understand, but I know what I feel for you is the realist love I've ever known. And yes, I admit that's scary, but pulling away isn't making me love you any less. Please come back to me.. My recent challenging This void has pained my heart so deeply, but I know you love me. We can go slower baby, but give us a chance. has left me feeling we just need time baby, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I know we can make this last honey together. Love Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment