Monday, October 7, 2013

Love Letter For Corey

Dear Toni, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I just want to Thank you for loving me just the way I am, I know that it's hard to love a person like me knowing all the stuff I have been through in life, but you put all that side and gave me your heart and I promise to never to take your love for granted. I decided to put down these words because Because I miss and love Toni. I was recently thinking of you in the bed just thinking about you, That you are the most beautiful, smart, friendly human being I know, how family is very important to you and I adore you for that. You are a very wonderful person that I have been bless to have in my life and you make me feel Warm and soothed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as work I'm very proud of you for chasing your dream,I really think that it will pay off for you baby, and that I would be here to support and love you until the day I die. I want to go back to school and make myself better as well for me and the family it has left me feeling it will make me feel whole knowing I can support you and the family, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want to love and marry you and spend the rest of my life with you us together. Love Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment