Thursday, October 24, 2013

Love Letter For crystal lynn

Dear babylove, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I am more thankful for him now an half of me is,still missing even after all this time . I feel im licing him ,an that hurts but I'll let him go if that is what he needs ..to find himself ..if that's what will make him deeply an truly happy.




. I decided put down these words because Because I love him n want him to know I'll always be here for him. I miss him an,wish him strength an happiness no matter what. I was recently thinking of you at driving in my car, Him singing country songs in the car an looking over,at me,an then looking back at dom or,talking,to dommy in the back seat an how he,would everynight take dom out the backseat,asleep,an carry him upstairs an lay him to bed . . Your his smile n our great moments,together. the silly the,good an the bad . makes me feel Warm inside, happy, an thankful


.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as He is incarcerated . An I feel he have up on himself,an me an our love. He,has not had his daughters in his life for a long time now. An feels he let us down


, and that this would be making you feel Sad,alone,failed life an let us down ,not a good person ,bad father ,heartache,stressed,no hope. My recent challenging I've missed him , not the same without him ,trying to do what's best,,an thinking an worrying about him an what,he's feeling an if,he's safe or broken inside from,jail life. I've been trying to move on an better myself as I think of him every single,day, has left me feeling incomplete, hurt,an lost, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A happy together including giving dommy the life,we never had with love . Having things we never thought possible an sharing them together an the struggles it,took to get us there together an sharing it together . Accomplishing things , an never losing our dreams we each have n bring,it,together . Having my best friend back an us,both wanting that equally with god in our mind an soul allowing all this,to happen together. Love crystal lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment