Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Love Letter For jehona

Dear kremtim, Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I genuinely feel that you are the best what happened to me. I decided put down these words because I miss you so much and i want to tell you how much i care for you and i love you

. I was recently thinking of you at all places and all moments we had spend together were the best i ever had, You are a lovely person .. i am feeling good with you fullfill with love and happiness to know you and the luck that i have met you. Your the way you are .. and i love your eyes .. makes me feel make me feel warm

.

My recent challenging I have made were some mistakes, but i really didn't mean to hurt you and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing ..I look forward to spend my whole life with you together. Love jehona

No comments:

Post a Comment