Friday, October 11, 2013

Love Letter For AngelDust

Dear Dustin, To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I would love to be your wife, if ever that day should come that you ask me.. I decided put down these words because Being apart it so hard, wanting you, needing you and patiently waiting to have you in my arms again.. I was recently thinking of you at driving to benton, Thinking of our mistakes we have made as a couple and how beach time we see and admit to our mistakes makes so much stronger and eager to work on our faults just to see each other smile.. Your sexy smile makes me feel Complete and safe and loved.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as With the all the court dates and and jail stays and hospital times, and that this would be making you feel Your nervous about the final out come of your evaluation at the state mental hospital and possible prison time. My recent challenging Been trying to keep it together and get back on my meds correctly and go into the hospital for help has left me feeling a thousand different types of fear, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A wonderful life and a healthy loving relationship together. Love AngelDust

No comments:

Post a Comment