Thursday, April 3, 2014

Love Letter For Tonya

Dear Jamie, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the most important part of my life. You have given me a reason to do the right thing and better our family. You helped me to see who I can be.. I decided put down these words because Your the sweetest man I know. I think about you all the time.. I was recently thinking of you laying in our bed., Things are gomna be so much better now that I made the right choice. I wish I would have done this along time ago. I wish I would have listened to you. Your beautiful brown eyes and big bottom lip makes me smile from ear to ear..

I understand that you have been stressed out and upset with me alot lately because Money was & is tight, and that this would be making you unhappy and stressed because The bills didn't get paid . My recent challenging I've been pretty selfish the last 8 years because of pills. It has left me feeling so bad., and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship.I hope that we can still be in love and be happy for the rest of our lives Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, We will have more money and be able to do more as a family. together. Love Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment