Thursday, April 3, 2014

Love Letter For Tony

Dear Mi Amor, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We are meant to be together. I decided put down these words because I remember how we used to feel about each other. I miss that . I was recently thinking of you at the bed beside you, You are amazing as a whole. Your Bright smile and eyes makes me feel Safe and happiest boy in the world.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as My worthlessness baffles you. It makes me feel even worse. , and that this would be making you feel You want more from me. I want to show you that I'm still the boy you fell in love with. The Beyonce to your Jay-Z. My recent challenging been feeling so down and depressed lately. You have no idea how dark of a place I'm in. has left me feeling like nothing is worth it, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Achieving all our dreams and goals. Living happily ever after in 90210 together. Love Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment