Monday, June 23, 2014

Love Letter For Teddy Bear

Dear Hunny bun, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are a blessing to my life and I would be the man God wanted me to be if it wasn't for you.. I decided put down these words because You are the love of my life! I love you so so very much. I would die for you babe.. I was recently thinking of you at At work, I love you so so very much. I want you to be my wife for the rest my life. I need you. I thank God for you! I so have to understand your love language. Like when you call me or ask what I'm doing or where I'm going. We just have to talk love positively and where we both can understand clearly. . Your Beautiful smile makes me feel Like I'm making a difference in the world! Like a man..

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Hurt and money problems, and that this would be making you feel I've caused you a LOT OF PAIN, HURT, SADNESS AND MONEY ISSUES.. My recent challenging Doubts that you will stay with me, love me, get turned on by me has left me feeling hurt, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing 10, 20, 30 plus years happiness, love, peace and success! together. Love Teddy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment