Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Love Letter For shondaxoxo

Dear D, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You were willing to give me time to spend with you i mess that up, like that day the last day when you after suppose tho see me and i did answer the phone and you went home i apologize for that . I decided put down these words because Im sorry for being selfish and acting as tho you didn't exist that was my fault now that is my problem I'm so sorry ..this letter is not to get you back, but to let you know i understand now what i did wrong. I was recently thinking of you at work, It was a lady in the store with men underwear wrap on her head like a scarf and i was thinking to myself if my daddy was here we would have been rotfloao and that made me miss you more i do respect you wish like i said i understand now even tho it's too late i just wanted you to know that . Your jokes and smile makes me feel Happy and warm inside .I haven't laughed hard since you i miss that ..and when you tried to had hide your smile that was so sexy to me.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I know that you had some trust issue when i meet you and i didn't do anything to change that i kind of made it worst i apologize for that, and that this would be making you feel you want loyalty .. and someone to talk to and be there when you need them to i apologize for that. My recent challenging I Been stress out with this house thing
Alot taking papers here calling about this paying all this money for just application fee 50 and app but that not your problem i apologize for that has left me feeling hurt and disappointed in myself, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I hope that one day i will have you back in my arms but if not i can say you were a sexy smart funny person a that i really wish the best for together. Love shondaxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment