Sunday, June 8, 2014

Love Letter For love letter

Dear lovey love, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I know you & i are made for each other. I decided put down these words because I miss him. I was recently thinking of you at bus stop,business travels, eating ,during activities, before bed & when im awaken ,when in his presence, Memories of times with or around him conversations laughs ,little fall outs & how we become passionate towards each other making up quietly, also the fun gatherings of how kind im treated by him & others as inwhich i know he has a hand the times we met, reunited finally flash backs of the love weve made. Your his face & eyes makes me feel Heart fluttering.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Generally love struggles , making you feel unsecure of not knowing if trust would be strong in your heart of me. I maybe wrong My recent challenges yearning for his presence has left me feeling depression, and I do not want this to have any impact on the relationship Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing love commitment & responsibilities of the future together. Love love letter

No comments:

Post a Comment