Sunday, June 1, 2014

Love Letter For Misti

Dear Doug, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that What we have is the real deal and we need to be more connected when we are having our day.. I decided put down these words because We get to see each other rarely anymore and the time we do get is too little.. I was recently thinking of you at Couch, How he makes me feel like I'm falling in love with him as though we just met and started dating. Our first encounter with each other.. Your love for me makes me feel Like the luckiest girl on earth!.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Stress at work
My mental illness
My addiction
The buddies he lost in the war
Getting over being disowned by adoptive parents, and that this would be making you feel Depression and that they don't want him in their lives. My recent challenging Mental illness and addiction. Female problems and gaining weight has left me feeling Frustrated and unwanted sexually, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Owning our own home. Spending the rest of our lives together. together. Love Misti

No comments:

Post a Comment