Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Love Letter For Michelle

Dear john, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that We were made to be together. To make w family of pre own. I decided put down these words because I'm writing you this letter because I love you and I feel like we have not seen enough of each other lately.. I was recently thinking of you at in our room, The way you just make me feel safe. . Your When I think of you, the first thing that comes to mind is your masculine body of yours makes me feel Makes me feel amazing, secure, and safe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I understand that you are having a hard time with this case, but just know that I'm sorry and I love you very. . . Very. . . Much, and that this would be making you feel You may be upset at me. My recent challenging Had a hard time with it also has left me feeling Like I'm not doing my part in our relationship, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I look forward to you meeting my family
together. Love Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment