Friday, June 13, 2014

Love Letter For lucia

Dear bailey😘, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found th2e words until now. I feel that I love you and not just for your looks and to be honest people like you for your looks and forget about the music part I love you for your music and how much it means to you and don't get me wrong you are good looking (really goodlooking) I hope one day you get signed and your album comes out . I decided put down these words because Hi bailey I'm lucia I'm a huge fan and I'm from ireland and I will never get a chance to meet you its like 1/100000 chance that I will and it would be AMAZING if you come to ireland to see your irish fans I will be so so greatful if you do in the future we love you over here bailey thanks for taking your time to read this
Sincerely...... Luciaxx. I was recently thinking of you at I think of you whenever the mars bar ad comes on lol, I wish the best for you in the future . Your I love your music and you are so inseperable to people who want to sing and teach them to get up on the stage and make your dream come true makes me feel Happy .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as And just to say you were amazing on bgt I think you did justice to all your songs and to them judges that picked you such as alesha and simon exspecialy simon so you must be doing something right you are the winner in my eyesx, and that this would be making you feel I understand you wanted it so so much and wanted to preform for the queen and be signed by simon .. I think you don't need a tv competition show to show how good you are you are big and your only going to get even BIGGER and you have us #teambailey by your side forever. My recent challenging Sorry if this is long has left me feeling I felt like I needed to say it to you, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I'm looking forward to your concerts all around the world (I'm saving lol) and your albums together. Love lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment