Thursday, June 12, 2014

Love Letter For Lil baby

Dear big daddy, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I can't live without you , you have to stay with me. I feel like my life has changed very much. I need to be with you forever. I'll never be over you. I decided put down these words because But I wish I could be next to you. I hate that we can't see each cuz I need to see you babyyy. My body send signals to me saying I need you very much.i wish I could fulfill this feeling With you one day. I was recently thinking of you in my bed last night, I thought how much you just go away when I say bye or goodnight. I thought how we never can go to see each other . I thought how our relationship needs to grow much more. I thought how much our relationship has grown all ready. I thought about how much we trust each other. I thought how lucky I was to have you.. Your big hands and soft brown eyes and abs makes me feel Safe and loved. Like I met my right one and I wouldn't be with no one else. Like I'm lucky.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as You've lately got a job , and we not able to ever see each other .I wish we could see each other every damn day. I know that you love your Job baby, whatever it is because you won't tell me what you do, but I hate missing you. Your my life arkeem javon johnson., and that this would be making you feel You love your job but it's stressing me out alot baby. Not only can I not see you I can't hear you voice. My recent challenging Been missing you very much. You know I've been needing special attention lately but we're never alone for me to get it. has left me feeling like you should try harder to see me baby, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I look forward to having sex with you. I hope one day you'll marry me. I pray to God one day you'll see that when I say goodnight I need you to stay up or when I say bye I need you to say stay. I love you baby. Love Lil baby

No comments:

Post a Comment