Friday, June 27, 2014

Love Letter For Ebony

Dear Rizzy Rozay, Love is something eternal… The aspect may change, but not the essence. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that He is my other have, my soulmate. I decided put down these words because It ain't your spit game , its your dick game. Got me walking around ready to wear your big chain. I only with Neko when the heat is on other then that I'm ready to get MK on. Cause my pussy game so good and he know it be a wrap when I'm riding it from the back. Wait oh let me see you phone cuz all those bitches are ratchet. Don't like me get on the train cuz all those bitches will catch it. Wait, wait ,wait. There I go again I be tripping, I b slipping, I b so belligerent. Man the shit we be fighting over is irrelevant. I don't remember tho I was probably hella bent. I not living life, I'm living right. I'm not living if you are not by myside.. I was recently thinking of you at in the bed, All the laughs and giggles we had . Your his lips makes me feel Hot and horny.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as His mother is sick, and that this would be making you feel He have a lot going on but I will always be here no matter the circumstances. My recent challenging I have been trying my best to be there has left me feeling he dont see it or pay no attention, i kno how he feel i jus lost my uncle to the samething, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing That we can make and overcome our issues together. Love Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment