Sunday, June 8, 2014

Love Letter For Angel

Dear Mike, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I have pour my heart into you and have never held back one ounce of my feelings to you. I decided put down these words because Because your on my mind every second of the day. I feel lost when I am not with you.. I was recently thinking of you at at work, The way you touch me when u are affectionate. The way you look at me like I can see how you love me. The way you took claim of me being your woman and wouldn't let no one else have me. . The way you look at me makes me feel Beautiful, safe and wanted.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Being able to love fully or determining if it real love, and that this would be making you feel Scared to let your heart fall again for someone. But I wont leave you. Thats my promise to you. My recent challenge has been having a hard time trusting people to love me for the right reasons and not walking away from me when I need them the most has left me feeling unwanted, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Being together together. Love Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment