Friday, June 13, 2014

Love Letter For Bobbie

Dear Hubby, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Baby your love is the best and you make me fill so good. I decided put down these words because I am in love with you my love. I was recently thinking of you in my dreams, Baby I love you the most and I'm sorry if I don't express it enough I'm in love with you. You are my heart and I'm so happy to be married to you. . Your you are a sexy man and you are my king makes me feel You make me fill like the best woman in the world and I'm so happy to be your wife.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I'm sorry fa losing that much money it was an honest mistake and I fill bad about it, and that this would be making you feel I understand that you have been working hard and I will repay you, my love. My recent challenging I have been so proud of you has left me feeling very good and your happy so im always gonna be happy to see a smile on your face, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Baby I happy that your not letting anything bring u down and you are keeping ya head up together. Love Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment