Sunday, June 15, 2014

Love Letter For bebi

Dear my baby love, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that You are the best thing that ever happen to me. I decided put down these words because Hey bejbi besoj te jesh mire,un cdo dite lutem per shendetin tend dhe fatin tone. I was recently thinking of you at in the street, I was walking through the street gettin home,and i wondered why does God sent you to me,than i realize that you are the only one who could bring light to me. Your lips makes me feel Special,loved and warm.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as Losing family, and that this would be making you feel You are going through hard times but never forget you always have me. My recent challenging I have my exams and you are so far that makes me feel alone has left me feeling lonley, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing A huge success in career and our love together. Love bebi

No comments:

Post a Comment