Monday, June 9, 2014

Love Letter For Mike

Dear Shawna, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Since we've started talking I feel like my life is getting better and it's because of the way you make me feel. I could never repay you for what you've given me. Hope and your unending love. . I decided put down these words because baby you complete me. I wish you were her so I could hold you in my arms and caress your beautiful body. . I was recently thinking of you at in my bed, I love you Shawna. I want to hold you in my arms and caress you. I could get lost in you eyes and never want to come back. Your voice fills me with such joy I swear that you're and angel sent from heaven.. Your beautiful smile and loving eyes makes me feel Happy joyful .

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as the divorce which is putting a strain on you., and that this would be making you feel upset. Remember I'm here for you my love and when you're ready we'll be together. It suck with us being so far apart has left me feeling like I may never get to make love to you baby, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking forward to the future, and experiencing But I know we can make it though this and soon you and I will be together with our kids. A happy loving family. I'll be able to make love to you anytime we want and I'll be a better daddy for you adorable kids. together. Love Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment