Saturday, June 28, 2014

Love Letter For Shellie

Dear Jake, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that U are the greatest man I have ever been with in my entire life. I have never been so in love with someone as much as I am in love with u. I can't wait to be ur wife it will be the most exciting day since I gave birth to my children. We are absolutely meant to be together and are truly soulmates for each other.. I decided put down these words because I want u to know how much I love u. I was recently thinking of you when I saw u for our visit, I just wanted to cry my eyes out. U are my husband through good times and bad times. I will always be by ur side, and our past is in the past its time for us to live our present and future together as a family. . Your a wonderful caring man and I wouldn't trade u for anything in the world makes me feel like smiling everytime u call me baby and when u wrap ur arms around me so tight.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as us being apart right now but we will be reunited in no time. And it will feel incredible to be in ur arms once again, and that this would be making you feel so much in love it will feel like we were never apart.. My recent challenge has been very hard to sleep without u by my side. And I know it has been hard to sleep without me as well. Soon enough we will be together to start our lives. U have left me feeling so lonely without u, but when I'm with u I feel like a whole person, and I love how this has impacted our relationship. While we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and I can't wait to be ur wife, and start our family together. together. Love Shellie

No comments:

Post a Comment