Monday, June 23, 2014

Love Letter For john

Dear sacha, Love is when you look into someone's eyes and go all the way inside; to their soul and you both know... instantly! I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that If youd just talk to me we can fixs this I new,the truth we can over come it im always here for you my love. I decided put down these words because Im missing you so very much my heart is dieing a little more every day I need you. I was recently thinking of you at I think of you every day no matter where I am, Sacha I no you care I feel in my heart you miss me,as I miss you I no you dont want to never see me as I never want not to see you I miss you I need,you I love you so much it hurts so very bad to go a day with out you please believe me im sorry I went nuts I hope for more but there less an less every day please talk let me no your ok and if,you need me babr im right here ill always catch you if you fall. Your my sexy brown eyed girl makes me feel When im near you I feel so great like we are as one.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as I no ur life is hard and a mass I under stand your needs wrong or right ill never leave you behind ur worth all the hurt in my life, and that this would be making you feel I understand why you left that Nite an it did hurt me I came to you to help you id never hurt you Sacha you no youmean every thing to me I dont judge you I want u as you are . My recent challenging Ive been a wreck since,that Nite you walked away wonder why well I no why I cry daily I pray to die babe I need you back to stay has left me feeling I feel so alone im afraid I'll never here your voice again I cant take that you're my life, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing I want us to talk and say we truly love,each other ive never pushed you but I know you love me you have too you cant say the things,you say to me and not love me lets fight for us together. Love john

No comments:

Post a Comment