Sunday, June 22, 2014

Love Letter For Annie-San

Dear Hanji-San, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that U is dah coolest of the cool and u is botaful . I decided put down these words because Cuz u is pwitty ight and u is my best fwiend and .....DAS IT!. I was recently thinking of you at Your nostrils, We is fabulous and no one can tell us other wise cuz day is ratchet. Your ratchet party city weave makes me feel Depressed.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as The struggle wit cho weave girlll, and that this would be making you feel sad and shit cuz it's party city weave. My recent challenge Been struggling wit my family cuz they suck. It's made me feel cold and empty inside, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Cosplaying as attack on titan characters and lookin howt together. Love Annie-San

No comments:

Post a Comment