Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Love Letter For liz

Dear Jose, What's meant to be will always find a way. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I need to tell you that even though we gone through alot but everything we went through made my love stronger.... I love you
. I decided put down these words because I love you Jose and I want you to know that I'm the happiest women in the world for having you
. I was recently thinking of When we went to the stratosphere on valentines I looked at you and new that I was yours forever. I knew that I wanted to be with you forever. That valentines was the best for me. I would give my best to live that day all over again. Your hugs your kisses everything about you makes me feel Warm , safe, exciting , lots of chills, and the most happiness in this universe.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately , I am very thankful and grateful with god because you didn't just take me back alone you accepted me with my little package, my princess is the world to me and your the beat man in the world
, and that this would be making you feel This must be really hard for you to accept to ride along with me like this
. My recent challenging I been dealing through a lot as well with my daughters father its been a struggle
has left me feeling horrible because i dont want this to affect us, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and I look forward to expierncing the best with you! I want to achieve our marriage we are planning and live happy with our kids
together. Love liz

No comments:

Post a Comment