Sunday, May 4, 2014

Love Letter For yvettelovcraig

Dear Craig, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that Your the miracle that brought my heart back to life. I decided to write down my inner most deepest secrets to you because Your the only person that I have grown to trust and love with all of my heart,
Craig no one has ever been so compassionate loving, caring, and understanding tours me like you have been so baby I want you to always remember that I will forever appreciate and love you with every drop off blood that flows through my heart♡

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges and not known who to trust Being that your half way around the world fighting a war today

please baby always remember that I will love you more and more with every breath that I take! ,

I am sorry for being selfish and wanting your undivided attention at all times,
I know that that's its possible because your in the army with many challenges and not known what tomorrow may bring has been the hardest challenge that I have ever had to deal with,
My recent challenging have been feeling, lonely, lost and depressed and those challenges has left me feeling angry that I can't have you by my side , and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship.
I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing our first kiss,

I can't wait to hold you tight and look into your eyes as I confess my love to you

No comments:

Post a Comment