Monday, May 5, 2014

Love Letter For troy

Dear babygirl, Love is indescribable and unconditional. I could tell you a thousand things that it is not, but not one that it is. I wanted to the tell you about my feelings in person but then I thought how much more personal it would be to put them down in a letter. It might seem old fashioned, but there is something special about the written word - somehow it seems a little more permanent and meaningful.

There are many things that I have been meaning to say to you but just haven't found the words until now. I feel that I dont show you how much I love you. I decided put down these words because We havent spent alot of time together. I was recently thinking of you at all the time, That you are the most beautiful girl that has ever came into to my life and the only girl I want in my life. Your the most beautiful person ever makes me feel Happy excited and proud.

I understand that you have been facing some significant challenges lately such as A baby being born, and that this would be making you feel Very excited. My recent challenging Been tryin to help with the baby as much as I can has left me feeling stressed and hard, and I do not want this to have any impact on our relationship. Whilst we have had our challenges I am looking foward to the future, and experiencing Being a happier family and getting married together. Love troy

No comments:

Post a Comment